Main Characteristics and Customer Types
The OfficeTrack solution supports the needs of operating field forces such as companies engaging in courier services, delivery, freight, transportation, distribution, handling, and so on. These companies hold field forces that are driving around from one customer and/or supplier location to another. The field forces are out on the road in a state of continuous movement from one location to another. The managers and dispatchers back in the headquarters require to know their employees’ locations at any given time. Managers need to monitor and control all processes in order to ensure that the tasks are performed in the most effective and efficient manner.
Description of Basic Functionality and Mode of Work
• Drivers drive from one location to another
• Drivers provide hard-copy feedback regarding arrival to destinations and completion of tasks (cargo delivered, package collected and so on)
• The manager can see drivers' current locations as needed
• Back-office personnel manually type in data from hard-copy forms into the organization’s ERP system.
OfficeTrack enables the manager to
• Assign the tasks to the drivers Directly from the OfficeTrack management dashboard, or from the company’s ERP systems interfaced with OfficeTrack online
• Plan optimal routes for every driver
• View all drivers’ real-time locations from the dashboard map
• View the drivers’ locations with reference to the location of their tasks
• View the drivers’ location with reference to predefined points of interest (POI) – e.g. customer site, supplier site, personal residence and more
• View the drivers’ location with reference to predefined geographical zones – e.g. assigned work areas
• Receive related alerts regarding predefined cases – e.g. exiting or entering a particular POI or area, via email, SMS, the dashboard and more
• Get automatic assistance in assigning new tasks to the best suitable driver
• Retrieve managerial reports and graphs on locations, routes, times and durations
• Retrieve historical locations for up to three months back.
OfficeTrack enhances the efficiency, productivity and profitability of the organization by means of:
• Streamlined digital transfer of data and information between the manager and field force out in the field
• Effective Command-and-Control capabilities for the organization
• Paperwork replaced with an online mode of work thus reducing human errors and saving in overheads and human resources
• Improved information accuracy, relevancy and availability
• Improved capacity to handle a larger amount of end-customer leading to fast ROI
• Managerial tools enabling measurement of field force efficiency
• More unified work practices – field force adhere to predefined procedures of the organization
• Improved easy-to-use tools for the field force to perform all reporting related to the task
• A SAAS cloud based service with no hardware required.