OfficeTrack Order service allows sales persons and agents to take orders from customers in the field, using their mobile devices. Using the order module, agents can specify the materials, tools and products that are ordered, price them, and complete the order process and payment from the field. Field orders update in real-time back office systems such as CRM and ERP for customers service, payments and inventory purposes.
• Efficient process save on operational cost.
• Enable high probability of order capture.
• Provide Cross/Up sales opportunity on location.
• Real time update of organizational systems.
- Can contract various types of order forms.
- Provides digital signature capability.
- Orders are made in real time in the field and back office.
- Produce reports of orders history, and summary reports.
- Can inform and send order details to any defined manager in the organization.