Main Characteristics and Customer Types
The OfficeTrack solution satisfies the needs of companies operating a field force security personnel.
These organizations’ field forces are posted in multiple different locations. The security personnel starts and finishes its shifts onsite, out of the office. Throughout their shift security guards may be required to move from one location to another. The managers and dispatchers back in the headquarters need to know that their security personnel are present at their required locations – from the start throughout the end of the shift,. Managers need to monitor and control all processes in order to ensure that their guards tasks are performed in the most effective and efficient manner.
Description of Basic Functionality and Mode of Work
• Security persons arrive to their designated locations at the start of their shift
• Security persons may move between one designated location to another
• Security persons provide hard-copy feedback regarding their attendance at their designated location/s
• Managers can inquire the security persons from time to time by phone regarding their current location
• Back-office personnel manually type in data from hard-copy forms into the organization’s ERP systems.
OfficeTrack enables the manager to:
• View from the dashboard or cellular device, all security persons’ real-time locations on a map
• View all security persons’ attendance reports with the current location at the time of the report
• View security persons’ locations on a map with reference to their designated locations, predefined points of interest (POI) (e.g. a customer site, a personal residence) and geographical zones (e.g. assigned work area)
• Receive related alerts regarding predefined cases – e.g. exiting or entering a particular POI or area, via email, SMS, the dashboard and more
• Retrieve managerial reports and graphs on attendance, locations, times and durations
• Retrieve historical locations for up to three months back.
OfficeTrack enables the security persons to perform the following actions directly from their mobile handset:
• Report their attendance at their shift’s start and end
• Report their location from designated locations throughout their shift
OfficeTrack enhances the efficiency, productivity and profitability of the organization by means of:
• Streamlined digital transfer of data and information between the manager and security guards out in the field
• Effective Command-and-Control capabilities for the organization
• Paperwork replaced with an online mode of work thus reducing human errors and saving in overheads and human resources
• Improved information accuracy, relevancy and availability
• Managerial tools enabling measurement of security guards efficiency
• More unified work practices – security guards adhere to predefined procedures of the organization
• Improved easy-to-use tools for the security guards to perform all reporting related to the task
• A SAAS cloud based service with no hardware required.