Main Characteristics and Customer Types
The OfficeTrack solution supports the needs of different companies that are operating field forces, such as providers of various services including repair, maintenance and more. These companies have technician teams that visit end-customer’s business or residence location in order to perform a required service.
Field forces work outside of the office and therefore require to access online their organizational IT systems in real time. More importantly, managers and dispatchers need to monitor and control all the technicians processes in order to ensure that the tasks are performed in the most effective and efficient manner.
Description of Basic Functionality and Mode of Work
• Tasks are assigned to technicians from the organizational ERP system
• Managers provide technicians with relevant information and data regarding their assigned tasks
• Technicians provide hard-copy feedback regarding task status, task performance, usage of inventory and more
• Back-office personnel manually type in data from hard-copy forms into the organization’s ERP systems.
The OfficeTrack Solution Implemented
OfficeTrack enables the manager to:
• Assign the tasks to the technicians directly from the OfficeTrack management dashboard, or from the company’s ERP system interfaced with OfficeTrack online
• Send all tasks related information online directly to the technicians' handsets including real-time updates
• View all technicians’ locations on a map from a dashboard or a cellular device
• View the technicians’ locations on the map with reference to locations of tasks, predefined points of interest and geographical zones, and receive related alerts
• Receive real time updates from technicians on task status and performance (start, in process, completed, etc)
• Get automatic assistance in assigning tasks to the best suitable technicians
• Retrieve managerial reports and graphs measuring the efficiency of the field team.
OfficeTrack enables the technicians to perform the following actions directly from their mobile handset:
• View the details of their assigned tasks including customer details, failure description, etc...
• Send real-time reports regarding task status and performance
• Query the personal or general inventory system for required catalog items
• Update relevant inventory databases regarding actual use of items
• Report payment collection by cash, check or credit card.
• Send photos
• Collect customer’s digital signature.
• Scan bar codes of products and send
OfficeTrack enhances the efficiency, productivity and profitability of the organization by means of:
• Streamlined digital transfer of data and information between the manager and the technician out in the field
• Effective Command-and-Control capabilities for the organization
• Paperwork replaced by an online mode of work thus reducing human errors and saving in overheads and human resources
• Improved information accuracy, relevancy and availability
• Improved capacity to handle a larger amount of end-customer calls/tasks leading to fast ROI
• Managerial tools enabling measurement of employee efficiency
• More unified work practices – technicians adhere to the predefined procedures of the organization
• Improved easy-to-use tools for the technician to perform all reporting related to the task
• A SAAS cloud based service with no hardware required.