Main Characteristics and Customer Types
The OfficeTrack solution fully supports the needs of field sales forces, such as sales agents, promoters and stores shelf organizers, and more. This solution supports companies that hold sales representative teams, which visit end-customer’s business or residence locations in order to perform the required sales tasks.
These companies’ field forces work outside of the office, and therefore are in continuous need to have online access to the organization IT systems in real time, such as inventory and quotation systems. More importantly, the managers and dispatchers have the need to monitor and control all processes in order to ensure that the sales assignments are performed in the most effective and efficient manner, and in case of shelf organization, watch picture taken by agents in real-time.
Description of Basic Functionality and Mode of Work:
• Sales meetings are assigned to the agents from the organization CRM or ERP systems
• Managers provide agents with relevant info and data regarding their assigned meetings
• Agents provide hard-copy feedback regarding meetings status, orders, customer signatures, shelves photos and more.
The OfficeTrack Solution allows managers and user to:
• Assign tasks to sales agents directly from the OfficeTrack management dashboard, or from the company’s ERP systems interfaced with OfficeTrack online
• Send all sales meeting related information online directly to the sales agent’s handsets including real-time updates
• View from the dashboard or cellular device, all sales agents’ locations on a map, with reference to location of meetings, predefined points of interest (POI) and geographical zones.
• Receive related alerts when an agent enter defined geographical zones or POI
• Receive real time updates from sales agents on meeting status and performance (start, in process, completed, etc)
• Get automatic assistance in assigning meetings to the best suitable manager
• Retrieve managerial reports and graphs measuring the efficiency of the sales field team.
OfficeTrack enables sales agents to perform the following actions directly from their mobile handset:
• View the details of assigned meetings including customer details, needs description, etc
• Send real-time reports regarding the meeting status
• Query the personal or general inventory for required catalog items
• Update relevant inventory databases regarding actual sales of items
• Report payment collection by cash, check or credit
• Send photos
• Collect customer’s digital signature.
OfficeTrack enhances the efficiency, productivity and profitability of the organization by means of:
• Streamlined digital transfer of data and information between the manager and sales agents out in the field
• Effective Command-and-Control capabilities for the organization
• Paperwork replaced with an online mode of work thus reducing human errors and saving in overheads and human resources
• Improved information accuracy, relevancy and availability
• Improved capacity to handle a larger amount of end-customer and prospects leading to fast ROI
• Managerial tools enabling measurement of sales agents efficiency
• More unified work practices – sales agents adhere to predefined procedures of the organization
• Improved easy-to-use tools for the sales agents to perform all reporting related to the task
• A SAAS cloud based service with no hardware required.